The Pool at Concordia Turners
The pool is open six days a week (Tues-Sun) beginning Memorial Day weekend and continuing through Labor Day. Swim classes are offered at various times during the week. Food (burgers, etc) and beverages (soda and beer) are available from the pool-side shack.
Current Members dues go towards the pool in the summer. Members must purchase pool cards at $10.00 per person maximum of $50.00 per family. Swim Lessons are included.
Opens Saturday of Memorial Weekend
Closes Monday of Labor Day Weekend
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday - Thursday: 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Friday: 1:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:30 am - 10:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:30 am - 9:00 pm
*Back to School Hours Start August 14th, includes opening at 5:00 pm on weekdays
1. No outside alcohol allowed anywhere on the premises.
2. Upon entering the pool area immediately check in at the shack with your pool cards, we will give you a pool tag to wear. When you leave drop off your pool tags and you will receive your pool cards back.
3. All guest are required to be with a member ages 13 years or older and have purchased a guest pass for $5.00. Members are responsible for all guest actions.
4. All members are required to have a pool card, they cost $10.00 per person, maximum $50.00 per family. 4 years old and under are free. They are included in the Pool Only Memberships.
5. You must be up to date on your dues at all times to use the pool.
You may choose up to 6 lessons for your child, you can do 1 a week or do them multiple in a week, whatever works for your schedule!
Swim students must be older than 4 years to be eligible for Beginner lessons.
Please read the level descriptions below and place your child accordingly.
Lifeguards have the right to change student's level based on assessment at the first lesson.
Weeks of lessons: June 13, 20, 27 and July 11, 18, 25
Beginner I: Focus on helping students get comfortable with basic water skills, such as front and back floating with their face in the water, opening their eyes under water and bobbing. Instructional flotation devices, such as kick boards, are used to help students learn to adjust to the water.
Beginner II: Students work toward swimming progressively longer distances, submerging and retrieving an object and being able to turn while swimming.
Intermediate: Focus on refining the proper technique for the butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke and sidestroke. Must be able to swim one length of the pool.
SWIM TEAM:Child needs to be intermediate level or above to join swim team.
Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday
Intermediate - 10:45 - 11:30 am
Beginner II - 11:30 - 12:15 pm
Beginner I - 12:15 - 12:45 pm
Swim Team: Saturdays 9:30-10:30
Parent & Me: TBD
DEEP WATER TEST
Our pool goes from 3ft to 10 ft. In order to swim in the deep end, children 12 and under will have to pass the deep end test. They must be able to swim across and back and tread water for 1 minute. They will receive a bracelet to show they can swim in the deep end.
Pool Closure Details
If the air temperature is less than 70 degrees F, at opening time, the pool will not open and will be reevaluated at 5:00 pm. If there are three lightning strikes within a 90 minute period, the pool will close and be reevaluated at 5 pm. If there are three lightning strikes after the 5 o'clock hour, the pool will close for the day. If the pool is closed, swim lessons will also be cancelled. Pool Closure will be posted on our Facebook page and sent out in an email.